• Design and code superior technical solutions.
• Well versed on MS Dynamic CRM development best practices.
• Create well designed, reusable objects.
• Create efficient and logical databases for clients.
• Create and execute project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards and SharePoint usage.
• Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule.
• Communicate difficult/sensitive information appropriately.
• Understand and communicate to clients the benefits of complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
• Develop an understanding of clients' business and suggest effective programming solutions.
• Develop positive and productive relationships with client personnel and the team.
• Work with and lead a team of developers during the development phase, comprising of both internal developers as well as managing external subcontractors
• 5+ years work experience with the following languages and tools:
• .NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
• Experience in full SDLC of Microsoft Dynamic CRM implementation
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamic CRM (2011,2013, 2016, O365) development
• Extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamic CRM packaging and custom deployment.
• Good working knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services
• Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
• Experience in development custom batch job using MS CRM SDK
• Knowledge of best practices for MS CRM development
• Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
• Certification in MCP, MCAD, MCSD in .NET or equivalent
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)