- Exciting client-facing role within an established IT service provider
- Opportunities for career growth & development
Our client is an established end-to-end IT service provider and one of the leaders in digital transformations landscape, catering to Fortune 500 companies in Asia. They drive growth and performance by modernising mainstream IT and deploying digital solutions at scale. Join them in this journey of supporting businesses and government thrive in the digital world.
You will be responsible for :
- Demonstrating strong Microsoft Dynamics product skills and functional skills in areas affected by our applications (e.g., accounting, sales force automation, Customer Service).
- Performing requirements, developing design specification documents and performing tasks such as configuration, testing, data manipulation and documentation.
- Understanding of the client/server technical environment, associated concepts and MSSQL databases.
- Conducting product training in a classroom or on-site setting.
- Providing clients with professional quality service and earning the respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, and resourcefulness
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 6 years experience within an IT Consulting or similar role.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases and Microsoft Dynamics
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are self-motivated and confident to work well in fast-paced environments
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd