CRM Asst/Manager - RETAIL LUXURY - S$5000
A Market Leader within the retail industry. Due to business needs, we are seeking committed professional to join the team as CRM Asst/Manager!
Budget for this role: S$5000
- Conceptualise and execute effective marketing plans for different tiers of customers’ base monitor and analyse its effectiveness and ROI.
- Actively involved in the functionality, design and user experience on CRM and e-commerce platforms.
- Manage Membership Programme (e.g. Points, Rewards and Redemption policy) and ensure constant engagement with members.
- Develop customer acquisition and retention initiatives through Membership Programme.
- Work closely with digital marketing members to drive database traffic to relevant proprietary platforms.
- Track and analyse CRM database for management reporting and develop more targeted marketing initiatives to drive sales.
- Monitor market trends and competitors’ activities and propose countermeasures.
- Support in organising of targeted events for members including the top customers and different segments
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Diploma or degree in Marketing or marketing related fields.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry (Retail/Consumer Electronics).
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in management of CRM and e-commerce platforms.
- Discipline in execution of campaigns and thorough in evaluation of results.
- IT savvy, good knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Strong planning, coordination and communication skills
- Customer relationship oriented and strong engagement skills.
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please visit us at www.clarist.com.sg for more opening positions!
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd