CRM Assistant (Pharma MNC, Vookup/ Pivottable, Regional)
- Support end-user queries and requests.
- Maintain an accurate and complete record keeping and document management system in a systematic manner to ensure efficient retrieval of information.
- Accountable to the Business Support Manager (BSM) who has responsibility, accountability and authority for the country or region.
- To provide prompt support to internal and external parties on product, application knowledge and pricing management.
- To provide data and report to help sales team
- To prepare and submit monthly excel report to salesforce excellence manager
- Attend to a variety of administrative details such as transmitting information, implementing and interpreting policies and procedures, and monitoring day-to-day operations of the functional area to which assigned.
- Provide timely and accurate reports; process information into accurate, usable and relevant format.
- Support maintenance of database system(s); ensure information input into information system is accurate, timely and up-to-date.
- Represents, supports and coordinates with various corporate functions such as International Finance, Tax, Legal, Communications, Human Resources and others on matters pertaining to the compliant and efficient operation of legal entities in an assigned location/country/region (including company registry, local tax, workplace safety, import/export, and labor laws, and policies).
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data to prepare statistical and analytical reports, verifying content and compliance prior to submission to senior management
- Coordinate timely and accurate submission of daily, weekly, and monthly reports to senior management, site management, and customer
- Minimum Diploma or degree in Business or any other related field
- Minimum 3 -5 years of experience in data reporting/ data management
- Proficient in Vlookup/ Pivottable
- Analytical and possess excellent skills and solid experience in logistics and inventory management.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: CRM Assistant/ Data Management - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd