CRM Application Architect
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the development team.
• Collaborate with client stakeholder for solutioning and architecture
• Assist in the collection and documentation of technical requirements
• Estimates and work plans.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
• Research and evaluate a variety of software products
• 10+ years work experience with the following languages and tools:
• With minimum 2 years architecting experiences
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
• Minimum 4 years of work experience in development and design with CRM/ERP Application
• Proven experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Minimum 4 years of experience with UML and software design patterns such as GoF
• Minimum 4 years of experience with .Net, CRM custom plugin, infrastructure setup, CRM 2013 and above
• Minimum 3 years of experience with integration technologies such as: web services, SOAP, REST, XML, Axis, CXF, Mockito
• Minimum 3 years of experience with continuous integration and related tooling such as: Jenkins/Hudson, Nexus, JUnit, Selenium, Sonar, Maven, Ant, SVN, GIT, Puppet, Chef
• Minimum 3 years of experience with one of following application or web servers: JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
• Certification in CRM or equivalent
• Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
• Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
• Working knowledge of technology architecture standards and frameworks
• Familiar with Cloud application deployment such as (Azure, AWS or GCP).
• Experience in Container technology (Dockers, Kubernetes) will be added advantages
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)