Confidential| Date Posted: 28-Jul-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Report to Crewing Manager and support crewing department with fleet of vessels.
- Arrange for interview, medical check-up, travel, lodging etc. for seafarers.
- Arrange for and verify seafarers’ licences, permits, certificates and documentation.
- Prepare and brief seafarers on their employment contracts, company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with seafarer recruitment agencies.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- At least 2 years of crew management.
- Able to work well both independently and in a team.
- Positive and attention to detail.