Executive Offshore was established to provide high quality services to the offshore industry. The company operates an exclusive fleet of modern offshore vessels to cater to clients requiring quality offshore support services in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Executive Offshore is part of Executive Group, an ensemble of seven maritime service providers, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 11 cities around the world. Group services include ship management, management and ownership of offshore vessels, marine supply and repairs, chartering and commercial management, maritime software solutions and maritime training centre. (www.executive-group.com)
What we offer
The Executive Group is poised to lead the maritime services industry by driving innovations and creating strategic value for its partners.
In order to keep pace with its growth and expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team with tremendous growth potential within its group companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Keep an overall view of the crew status onboard vessels. Reviews crew performance together with manning offices / manning agents and helps in planning crew changes onboard vessels.
- Assist in overseeing manning offices / manning agents for all manning activities.
- Brief senior officers on crew matters, flag requirements, etc.
- Assist General Manager in dealing with crew agreements (i.e. ITF CBAs and other unions).
- Liaise with various flag administrations regarding numerous flag state requirements - including issuance of flag state certificates and endorsements.
- Assist General Manager for monitoring performance of employees together with the departmental heads on periodical basis as per Quality Management Manual.
We are looking for Professionals
- Degree or Diploma in Maritime Business / Logistics / HR or Crew Management or any related course
- At least 5 years of experience in crew management for offshore support vessels
- Candidates with experience on working with Malaysian crew and other Asian crew will have an advantage
Location: Singapore / Employment: Full Time / Salary: Competitive
Executive Offshore Pte Ltd