Credit Risk, Senior Manager
- Excellent opportunity to work alongside best in class talent
- Develop and drive credit risk strategy and related policies across the region
Our client is a Fintech startup, strongly backed by a top global incubator. The Company supports SMEs across SEA with cash management and digital banking.
As the Credit Risk Manager, you will play a key leadership role in developing and driving the company credit risk strategy and related policies across the region.
You are responsible for:
- Owning and developing regional credit strategy, policies, SOPs and guidelines.
- Setting credit scorecards logics in close collaboration with the Data Science Teams.
- Mentoring and training credit risk analysts across the region.
- Monitoring and managing exposures at credit portfolio across countries
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Credit Risk Manager in a bank or Fintech firm.
- You are a fast learner with a passion for the Fintech industry and have the ability to handle ambiguity.
- You have a positive attitude and are self-motivated.
- You are analytical with strong communication skills.
- You have the ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment.
- Having a good understanding of SMEs would be an added advantage.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd