Credit Risk Executive- Up to $4700- MNC Trading
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- To Conduct due diligence of counterparties during initial stage
- To Review, analyse and evaluate new and existing customer's financial position, business track record, external factors and credit rating to determine the customers' credit worthiness and make credit limit and term recommendations.
- To Monitor credit risk exposure and ensure customers' accounts stay within approved credit limits.
- To Verify and summarize customers' credit utilization and produce customers' credit report to the relevant departments.
- To Prepare various credit and related reports for submission to Singapore Management and HQ.
- To Monitor and assess customers' credit standing on a periodic basis.
- To Review and update collateral and guarantee status.
- Degree in Business (Accounting/Banking/Finance) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess good analytical and quantitative skills.
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977