Credit Risk Analyst
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems
You will be responsible for:
- Performing all credit risk function related tasks
- Designing ways to effectively evaluate credit risk
- Reviewing credit applications and research business models
- Assessing and analysing borrower's financial points to help in credit decision.
- Working with the team to develop, monitor and improve credit model.
- You have a Degree in Finance, Banking, Statistics, Maths or similar fields and at least 1 year of experience in a related field.
- You have experience working in a startup environment.
- You are able to converse in Chinese dialects.
- Having strong understanding on SMEs will be an added advantage
- You have excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a highly-driven team player who possesses a positive attitude.
- You are analytical, adaptable and works well in fast paced environments.
Ref : 94902261
Snaphunt Pte Ltd