Credit Operations Lead
- Join a FinTech firm with significant presences in Southeast Asia
- Key role in ensuring the business is scalable
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
You will be responsible for :
- Creating and optimising SOPs to keep the business scalable and deliver a seamless experience to customers
- Staying up to date with the industry to make sure the company is at the edge of the curve and sharing best practices across the region
- Improving credit review process to decrease default rates
- Resolving bottlenecks in SOP implementation and data collection
- Ensuring guidelines are respected through efficient audit mechanisms
- Having an understanding of the daily challenges on the teams by performing ground tasks
- Regularly reporting to senior management in a clear and efficient manner
- You ideally have a Masters Degree in Finance.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a credit analyst in a renowned financial institution. Prior experience in consulting will be advantageous.
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You have a proven track record of being highly adaptable
- You are result-driven and thrive in fast-paced environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd