Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Handle credit requests for patrons in a fast-paced, 24/7 environment.
- Assist in conducting third-party due diligence/credit reports as part of the credit review process.
- Communicate and exchange information with various casinos globally.
- Work collaboratively with different departments in the property including International Marketing, Cage, Collections, Compliance and others.
- Commitment to a culture of compliance.
- Maintain credit files in accordance with departmental procedure.
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in relevant field
- Candidates without prior experience are welcome to apply.
- Prior experience in Credit Control, Account Management or Customer Service would be advantageous.
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Positive learning attitude with an eye for detail
- Proficient in both English and Chinese (Oral and written)
- Able to work on monthly rotating shifts (incl. Weekends & PH)