Credit Management Executive
We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Working Location: East
5 days’ work week but on shift schedule:
- 7am to 4pm or 10am to 7pm
- 8am to 5pm or 11am to 8pm
Required to work on PH and weekends, off-in-lieu/time-off will be provided
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information of new and existing customers to assess the risk of issuing credit.
- Analyzes paying habits of customers who are delinquent in payment of bills and recommend action to resolve credit problems
- Review files to select delinquent accounts for collection efforts
- Evaluates customer credit records and recommends necessary actions
- Interviews clients to investigate complaints, verify accuracy of charges, or to correct errors in accounts
- Performs credit reviews of existing and new customers
- Works with Collection Group to achieve monthly target
- Preparation of monthly report
- Ensure compliance of Company’s polies
- Escalate issues to team lead
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business or related studies
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good working knowledge of an ERP System, Oracle is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous, organized and motivated individual
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and able to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines
- Pleasant with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Overtime and On-call may be required
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd