- Draft and issue banking facility letters and related security documents for corporate banking clients
- Review, assist in negotiations and execute corporate and financing related documents
- Ensuring financing structure and legal documentation are in compliance with bank policies and procedures
- Perform active portfolio and collateral management
- Executing drawdowns and monitoring of facilities, exposure under facility agreements.
- Liaise with relationship managers, risk managers and legal counsels on loan documentation issues relating to syndicated facilities.
- Maintain accurate credit documentation and transaction records in line with Bank’sregulatory framework and systems.
- Contribute and manage meetings with various stakeholders in relation to credit documentation issues and collateral monitoring and reporting
- At least 5 years of credit documentation experience
- Experience in syndication facilities
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd