- Contribute to the impact the firm is making
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity
- Strong emphasis on career and personal development
Our client is an international firm that has invested heavily on the development of crop protection and other products with a mission to be a leader in driving agricultural development sustainability.
You will be working as a team to maintain and manage credit operation framework as well as develop risk management standards, procedures and processes.
You will be performing financial analysis, assigning credit limits and ensuring credit transactions are aligned to procedures. You will ensure that requests are processed in a timely and accurate manner. You will proactively identify potential issues and ensure these are appropriately escalated so that appropriate remedial actions are taken in a timely manner.
While you find areas of improvement in credit processes and systems, you will also engage with regulators to ensure compliance with relevant requirements. You will monitor credit limits and exposure as well as ensure repayment is done in a timely manner.
- You have a degree in Finance or Accounting with at least 6 years experience in a credit risk, credit controller role.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd