Credit Control Specialist (1 Year Contract| North)
- Managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers’ credit rankings with banks
- Ensuring timely payment of debts, Following up payments as needed, Negotiating re-payment plans
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices, Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Diploma/Degree graduate with min. 3 years of working experience.
- Proficient in SAP is an advantage
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16163
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD