Credit Control Executive(1 year contract, SAP, Labrador MRT)
- Organise and conduct regular credit & AR review meetings with BUs / sales departments to close out all delinquent accounts.
- Follow up and communicate with customers.
- Review and process new customer account applications.
- Maintain and update particulars and credit limits of customer accounts in SAP.
- Monitor daily sales transactions for credit holds in SAP and communicate with sales department to address overdue issues.
- Disseminate or circulate invoices, statements of accounts, reminder and confirmation letters.
- Perform customer account reconciliations and confirmations.
- Prepare regular collections and AR status reports for management and for HQ.
- Liaise with insurer and apply for trade credit insurance for customer accounts with credit terms.
- Liaise with banks in respect of bank guarantees including but not limited to letters of credit.
- Act as key AR and billing liaison person for overseas shared service centre.
- Check supporting documents to carry out billings to customers.
- At least 1 year relevant working experience.
- Proficient in MS software including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- SAP working experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Working experience with Letters of Credit is desired but not mandatory.
- Communicate with customers and insurer tactfully and professionally.
- Prioritize issues, have sense of urgency and ownership of tasks.
- Comfortable working closely with different departments and shared service centre simultaneously.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.