Credit Analyst (Singapore)
- Join a fast-growing FinTech firm with solid presence in South-East Asia
- Opportunity to gain regional experience
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
This role includes analysing financial statements to estimate debt capacity of potential borrower and using market and customer specific data to highlight risks. You will also be responsible for:
- Running projections and sensitivity tests on the forecasts
- Designing specific restrictions and covenants that will be part of the deal
- Summarising your analyses in a detailed and concise Credit Memorandum
- Improving the process and tools used to estimate debt capacity
- You have a degree in Finance with at least 1 year of experience as a credit analyst in renown financial institutions.
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to use VBA and/or Python will be an advantage
- You possess strong analytical and communication skills
- You have a proven track record of being highly adaptable
- You are result driven and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd