UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Nov-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Providing in-depth credit and fundamental analysis including assessment and valuation of multiple asset classes (e.g. listed shares, bonds, derivatives, structured products, properties, etc) as potential collateral.
- Reviewing and analyzing regional capital market activities and corporate actions (e.g. privatization, corporate takeover, rights issue, IPO, etc).
- Presenting financing proposals to the Credit Committee and addressing all credit queries pertaining to the financing requests.
- Reviewing and preparing legal documentation before activation of the credit facility, and ensuring proper compliance with local and international regulations and the UOB Kay Hian credit policy guidelines.
- Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned by the Head of Department.
- A good degree preferably in Accounting and Finance, CFA, CA or MBA from a reputable university.
- At least 2 - 3 years of credit and financial analysis experience, preferably from a reputable financial institution. Candidates with at least 7 years of relevant experience may be considered for the Senior Credit Analyst role.
- Some security documentation experience would be desirable.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of companies listed on the regional stock exchanges will be useful and advantageous.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential for this role due to regional coverage.
- Numerate, analytical, well organized, able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd