Creative UI/UX Designer
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 24-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces
- Handle all design activities from conceptualization to production for digital marketing materials like website banners, product brochures, electronic mailers / newsletter and online collaterals, etc.
- Collaborate with product owners, digital marketers and tech engineers to design & deliver the UX/UI for company existing / new digital products, including prototyping
- Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and web and application interfaces)
- Provide high calibre creative design works for branding, corporate identity, packaging, editorial design and marketing purposes
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in any design discipline or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design for consumer facing applications, including websites & mobile devices
- Creative thinker with excellent design sense, strong visualization skills and good portfolio in web graphic design
- Enthusiasm for designing and making great interfaces and experiences is essential
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Pagemaker etc
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Knowledge of web-based technologies (HTML5 & CSS) and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.