Creative UI/UX Designer (5 working days / Centre / Salary up tp$3.2k)
- 5 days / 9am – 6pm
- Location: Centre
- Salary up to $2300 - $3200 + AWS + Variable Bonus
- No experience required; training provided
- With relevant work experience, candidates who waiting for Bonus are welcome to apply.
Our Client specializes in providing companies with consultancy and deployment systems for firms of all industries and sizes (from small and medium enterprises to multi-national corporations).
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces
- Handle all design activities from conceptualization to production for digital marketing materials like website banners, product brochures, electronic mailers / newsletter and online collaterals, etc.
- Collaborate with product owners, digital marketers and tech engineers to design & deliver the UX/UI for company existing / new digital products, including prototyping
- Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and web and application interfaces)
- Provide high calibre creative design works for branding, corporate identity, packaging, editorial design and marketing purposes
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in any design discipline or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years in-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design for consumer facing applications, including websites & mobile devices
- Creative thinker with excellent design sense, strong visualization skills and good portfolio in web graphic design
- Enthusiasm for designing and making great interfaces and experiences is essential
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PageMaker etc
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Knowledge of web-based technologies (HTML5 & CSS) and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume or you may e-mail your application to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Liew Poi Thong
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1988840
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd