Creative Supervisor(Adobe Creative, Agency Exp, Consumer Products)
He/she must be well-versed in developing creative assets such as corporate marketing materials, catalogues, brochures, sales aids, infographics, advertisements, product displays, animated gifs, videos and other visual elements for distribution across multiple communication platforms which include traditional media formats and digital channels.
- Serve as a multi-disciplinary expert in various aspects of creative assets production.
- Transform creative briefs (verbal or written) into compelling creative assets that align with corporate branding and business needs.
- Oversee and execute the entire project management from conceptualisation to final artwork and manage production.
- Be the brand custodian. Align our corporate brand identity across all media channels.
- Exercise independent creative judgment and directions. Proactively providing up-to-date recommendations on design trends and ideas where possible.
- Oversee design and production of all creative assets to support corporate events, trainings, expo, etc.
- Provide design support to other business function of the company where needed.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Department Head and Country Manager.
Knowledge, skills and Attributes
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design or relevant.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience.
- Experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint, Video editing and a basic understanding of web design applications.
- Highly competent in doing Digital Imaging.
- Knowledge in doing motion graphics will be an advantage
- Experience with print processes and web graphics for accurate preparation of files for these applications.
- Comfortable supporting initiatives where design concept is already established.
- Ability to work independently and also as a team under tight timelines to create high-level projects.
- Willingness to communicate and review projects with manager is necessary.
- Ability to collaborate with external and internal vendors, photographers and designers.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, in MS Word format:
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified