Creative Marketing Executive
Confidential| Date Posted: 11-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Plan and execute marketing activities to support product launches to meet the company’s KPI.
- Design online and offline collaterals
- In-charge of media production including photography and videography for social media
- Consolidate data and provide analysis of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Manage the company’s website to increase positive exposure and build brand awareness.
- Assist the Business Development Manager in the execution of marketing campaigns and events to identify marketing expansion opportunities and develop strategic partnerships
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Interest in Marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a good team player
- Mature, independent, and proactive with a strong sense of responsibility in deliverables
- Tech savvy and updated with social media platforms