Creative Director (Agency/East/up to $8.5K) - Digital media
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 11C2878|EA Personal Registration No: R1546889
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Creative Director will be curating creative solutions for a wide range of marketing channels, including:
- Digital media
- Traditional media
- Video production
- Lead generation and acquisition campaigns
- Loyalty programs
- Business-to-consumer marketing
- Manages the Account Services & Design team by influencing, coaching and managing day-to-day workload, as well as strategizing on more strategic initiatives. This person will work across our Account Servicing, Design and Business Development teams to make sure we’re developing effective narratives while delivering successful and innovative marketing communications and solutions.
- While the Creative Director serves as a team manager, the role also requires this person to be a contributor by functioning as the lead writer within the strategy and marketing technology teams.
- Oversees strategy projects to ensure that our client’s messaging is maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice by understanding and adhering to all copy brand guidelines.
- Stays in touch with industry trends that enhance marketing strategies with a focus on customer experience.
- Partners with other key stakeholders to develop strategy documents, especially larger marketing plan initiatives and projects with a key component of creative strategy.
- Takes complex information and concepts and distil them into great user experiences that are easily understood by our target audience.
- Gains a deep understanding of the motivations and behaviours of our target audiences to increase the relevance and effectiveness of your ideas.
- Proofreads copy, layouts, printer proofs, press sheets and digital assets for quality.
- Writing and directing great copy
- Participating in project planning to ensure work is completed on time and on budget
- Attending project briefings and actively participating in brainstorms
- Executing client-facing PowerPoint and Keynote presentations
- 5+ years demonstrated success in planning and executing marketing communications, preferably in an agency setting and preferably in a leadership role
- A solid portfolio demonstrating a wide range of creative approaches
- Ability to collaborate with fellow team members, account teams and coordination teams
- Experience in media and marketing strategy for a wide range of marketing channels
- Digital marketing experience a preferred
- Experience in traditional media is important
- Experience with financial services clients is a plus
- Experience with B2B2C marketing and sales enablement tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects for multiple clients during the same timeframe
- Ability to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced, results-driven agency environment
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically to develop strategies for achieving client goals
- Excellent research and analytical skills
Interested candidate please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd