• Full-time Contract/Intern;
• Able to commit for a period of 3 or 6 months, immediate;
• A medical aesthetic clinic looking for a Creative Designer on a Contract or Internship basis;
• You must possess at least basic knowledge in animation creation/videography to create engaging content for social media platforms (statics/GIFs/videos);
• You will have the opportunity to contribute your ideas, working under the supervision of our Marketing Coordinator to create marketing campaigns and content marketing posts.
• Diploma holders/polytechnic undergraduates;
• Creative with a strong sense of aesthetics;
• Familiar with social media and its current/upcoming trends;
• Possess good command of English;
• Possess strong computer skills, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Possess basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator);
• Possess basic photography and videography skills;
• Possess a keen eye for details in photography and videography;
• Possess the ability to grasp different selling angles of products and communicate to target audience is required;
• Good coordination, communication and time management skills;
• A team player who can work in a fast-paced environment;
• $500 to $2000 per month; Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.00pm).
Think you have what it takes to contribute to the team and expand your knowledge and skills?
Send us your resume along with your portfolio at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
LinC Aesthetic Clinic