Creative Designer (Graphics/Multimedia/Interactive)
- Provide support on e-learning initiatives.
- Handle and manage end to end cycle of projects.
- Handle the design of graphical and interactive elements of e-courses.
- Provide users with guidance and training on e-learning tools.
- Strong experience in using Multimedia.
- Strong portfolio of design works.
- Basic experience in managing projects.
- Strong in using Adobe software and Flash.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently or in a team.
- Min. Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology/ Multimedia.
If you are confident that you fit into this role, please email your resume in MS Word format stating your current and expected salary, along with your portfolio to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Your interest will be treated in strictest of confidence.