Counter Customer Service / Front Desk Exe ($2000 / 5 Day / Paya Lebar)
- Answer incoming Calls.
- Attend to guest/s, register them for visitor pass
- Management of incoming/outgoing mails/parcels, documents etc.
- Ensure cleanliness of meeting rooms and manage meeting room bookings upon request.
- Manage and update facilities on stationary purchases and other office procurement.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- No experience require as training provided.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON or send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Fong Ming Fei (Alex)
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd