Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Study script to understand costume requirements in terms of setting attributes
- Develop costume themes
- Create preliminary sketches of costumes and present them for approval
- Produce the final designs with fabrics, styles and colours
- Work with costume makers to materialize sketches
- Hire or buy ready costumes when necessary
- Ensure costumes stay within budget
- Supervise fittings and rehearsals
- Assume responsibility of returning and storing costumes correctly
- Plan event themes from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the eventâ€™s success
- Meet budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Liaise with managers, Programming & Artist Relations Manager, Marketing and events manager
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Supervise all staff (Entertainment & GSAs)
- Approve all aspects several days before the event
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus
- Develop internal marketing campaigns to promote individual events and promotions for nightlife establishment.
- Ensure activities comply with Marina Bay Sands internal policies and procedures, relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, legal demands and professional and ethical standards.
- Create sales KPIâ€™s for nightlife establishment.
- Proven experience as costume designer or similar role
- Knowledge of design, sewing and textiles
- Understanding a range of styles and cultural/historical elements
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- Required by all TMâ€™s to help promote the venue on all personal social media platforms in a positive view on a weekly basis
- Planning weekly nightlife themes for dancers and bottle ritual girls
- Have a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Be able to work days, nights, public holidays, eve of public holidays and any peak periods and any shift per the business needs and requirements.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Building Trust and Teamwork
- Strong administration, planning and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Must be able to be around loud noise and amplified music for extended periods at a time
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must possess effective listening abilities and be able to make strong judgement calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Building Trust and Teamwork
- Driving Excellence
- Creative eye
- Implementing Change
- Decision Making
- Managing Work