Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within a key player in the manufacturing industry
- Strong emphasis on positive work culture
Our client is a leading, well-trusted household appliances manufacturer with a strong international foothold.
You will be responsible for :
- Product costing, standard cost updates, analysis on cost variance and prepare costing reports.
- Handling inventory accounting, reporting and reconciliations.
- Month-end closing activities and ensuring financial accounting related to revenue and costing is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analysing reports and tools that identify cost exceptions and working with cross function teams to predict and improve cost of production.
- You have a diploma/degree in Accounting, Finance.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Costing role, ideally within the Manufacturing industry.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd