Cost Accounting Manager
- Oversee all aspects of cost accounting monthly and quarterly close process which includes
- Inventory reconciliations
- Work Order aging and variance analysis
- Validation of open Work Orders
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting and analyses
- Responsible for maintaining standard costs, and managing the semiannual standard cost updates
- Analyzing costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor to prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for analysis of controllable expenditures to explore cost controls / reduction opportunities with Operations team
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintain Cost Accounting System
- Monitors cycle count program and coordinates physical inventories with Operations.
- Handle ad hoc requests from business partners
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy
- At least 5 years of relevant cost accounting work experience, preferably in a contract manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Excel, strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work cross functionally with groups outside of Accounting/Finance
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and manage changing priorities.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd