You will be responsible for :
- Handling costing & inventory accounting activities on a quarterly basis
- Ensuring product costs are computed accurately for monthly generation of reports
- Investigating variance analysis and resolving them in a timely manner
- Performing cost-benefit analysis on product materials to support decision making on vendor renewals
- Providing recommendations to streamline workflow processes and increase efficiency
You have at at least a degree in Accounting, Finance and 3 years of Cost Accounting experience. Additional accreditation will be an added advantage. You are proficient in Microsoft Office, and ideally in Oracle. You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, are detail oriented and a reliable team player.
Our client is a leading player in the medical field. Driven by innovation and the use of modern technology, they are able to develop innovative devices that make a significant impact on society.
- Opportunity within an global organisation
- Work alongside a highly-experienced team
- Market leading salary and benefits
Snaphunt Pte Ltd