Correspondent (Leading Business Newspaper)
- Join a market leader in Business News within Media & Entertainment
- Great work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a correspondent for the business newspaper, you will produce business content across print, digital, video and radio platforms in a fast-paced environment.
- You have at least 5 - 8 years experience, ideally within Journalism / News or in finance-related positions
- You have graduated from a reputable and recognized university
- You have a sharp news sense with a good understanding of exploiting content for multiple platforms
- You are proficient in English and pay strong attention to detail and numbers
- You deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/90203016
Snaphunt Pte Ltd