- Join a leading media organisation in the region
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Work with a dynamic group of Correspondents
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
In this Correspondent role, you will develop, report, write and produce news stories and features on a wide range of topics for multiple news platform. You will be responsible for :
- Producing quality stories and analyses
- Providing spot news coverage on economic/social/political issues.
- Widening the newspaper's overseas network of contacts
- Demonstrating expertise on the social, economic and political trends in Singapore and South East Asia and stay abreast of current affairs in and around the region
- You have a Degree in a relevant field
- You have at least 4 years experience, with prior experience in working as a reporter.
- You are able to develop own stories and write clean copy
- You have excellent writing skills in English in order to be able to cover our business requirements in English markets.
- You are a good multitasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are effectively bilingual in English and any other Asian language.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd