Corporate Video Producer
We’re looking for a creative individual that can conceptualize, create, film and edit compelling video content for a wide range of clients and brands. You should be passionate and experienced in creating engaging stories for Digital, TV and Social Media: meticulous and hands-on from concept to delivery.
The Job Responsibilities:
- Develop bold and creative pitches and concepts for existing and potential corporate clients and brands.
- Plan, create and develop digital content: promos, social & product marketing videos and other purposes.
- Oversee, script, storyboard, schedule, budget, allocate resources, and set deadlines.
- Attend client briefings, address feedback and collaborate closely with stakeholders in the process
- Work independently as well as part of a team to meet objectives
- Support and lead in any other related assignments as requested
- Have a strong portfolio of creative work in video and writing
- Be able to think out-of-the-box and serve up new, adventurous ideas
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to adapt and create different stories for a variety of clients and needs
- Be a proactive team player, and be ready to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in filming & editing for corporate videos or related assignments.
- Be familiar with DSLR cameras (e.g.: Sony FS7, A7S, A73 or similar), pre-production planning, studio and field production, lighting, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Possess basic audio experience for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Be able to edit in Adobe Premiere Pro or preferably AVID.
- Have strong planning and organizational skills with good time management.
- Have a Diploma and/or Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications / Film & Television / Media or a related field - not a must, but will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV and Portfolio links to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] . We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Moving Visuals Co.