- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Attractive compensation package
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a leading expert in providing business solutions and advice to business owners looking to breakthrough the market. The Company's success is built on years of solid experience and excellent client relationships.
- The Corporate Secretary will assist in all corporate secretarial work for the assigned portfolio and manage clients with professionalism, good communication and excellent client service.
- You will be responsible for :
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails and determining priorities.
- Preparing and lodging documents with relevant statutory bodies, as required
- Observing and counter-checking against compliance with the relevant Act, laws, rules and regulations
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant role, ideally within the Professional Services industry.
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd