Corporate Secretary Executive
We are looking for a Corporate Secretary Executive for a role with one of our leading Corporate Services firm in Singapore
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore
Salary: SGD 3000- 3500/ Month
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of companies consisting of start-ups, private companies, variable capital company and foreign companies etc.
- To handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties and be responsible for statutory compliance works for the group of companies in various jurisdiction
- Assist in the incorporation of new companies, registration of branches and other entities, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Singapore Companies Act, Variable Capital Company Act and the relevant laws
- Ensure timely compliance with all statutory requirements and maintenance of statutory registers and other records relating to corporate secretarial works
- Responsible for preparing resolutions, minutes of meetings, relevant statutory forms and other related documents
- Drafting and releasing of ACRA announcements.
- Coordinating and assisting company with the conduct of an AGM. Attend “live” AGM/EGM (if required).
- Perform ACRA filing and prepare financial statements in xBLR format for clients as requested
- Preparation and filing of adhoc transactions in relation to client matters with ACRA & IRAS (E-stamping)
Requirements / Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in professional firms providing corporate secretarial services
- Hands-on experience in electronic filing with ACRA
- Ability to work independently and cope with deadlines
- Team player
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
Interested candidates can share their resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd