Corporate Secretarial Supervisor - exp in team management/ ICSA/ Central
- Up to $5,500 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days (Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm)
- MNC – Central location, walking distance from MRT
Our client, a corporate services and advisory services firm is looking for suitable candidate to join them as Corporate Secretarial Supervisor.
- Review and ensure that statutory books are in order and updated
- Review statutory documents and forms
- Oversee preparation and co-ordination of statutory books and documents.
- Follow-up on the return of documents and forms and ensure timely submission to authorities
- Ensure client conduct AGM within stipulated timeline
- Liaise with auditors
- Responsible for billing, WIP, answer for write-offs, outstanding debts and payments from clients
- Ensure team of staff work within the budget set for each job
- Take initiative in proposing work improvements and make recommendations
- Manage a team, assist and organize training for staff
- Groom, coach, train staff and provide them with regular feedback and evaluation
- Leave cover for fellow team members
- Minimum ICSA or pursuing currently with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge in listing manual, companies act, catalyst rules, securities and futures
- Proficient in MS Office and Viewpoint
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594) **
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd