Corporate Secretarial - Senior
Senior Corporate Secretarial
- Salary up to $5,500 with Variable Bonus
- MNC - Central
- 5 Days, 8.30am-5.30pm
Our client is looking for extroverted, highly dynamic, and energetic individuals to come join their exciting Corporate Secretarial Team as a Corporate Secretarial Senior or Assistant in Singapore.
As Asia-Pacific’s leader in corporate and advisory services, our client offer the opportunity to work across five regions, and the chance to collaborate with a multitude of Fortune 500 Companies, MNCs, Private and Listed companies. Team members, and community, are empowered to always learn, grow, and be proactive.
- Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’/ shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, application of employment passes, opening bank accounts and change of signatories, etc.
- Assisting in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients.
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required.
- You will assist a Manager/Supervisor in handling a portfolio of clients, including liaising with auditors.
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Law.
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years relevant experience handling public listed companies.
- Holding or currently pursuing corporate secretarial qualifications (SAICSA) would be advantageous.
- Prior experience in corporate secretarial work is a great advantage but inexperienced candidates are welcomed as well.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Must be pro-active, a good team player and able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Someone who is looking for long-term career growth prospects.
How to Apply
Interested applicants please send your updated resume in WORD format to ChiHong (R2089902) at email below:
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION,
Kindly include the following info in your resume:
- Recent photo
- Last drawn of Salary
- Expected Salary
- Reason for leaving
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd