Corporate Secretarial Manager
THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 18-Apr-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To carry out Corporate Secretarial matters for clients.
- To act as Company Secretary of Company.
- To advise the client on Corporate matters.
- You will be directly reporting to the partner-in-charge.
- At least 5 years of experience in the corporate secretarial field
- Good knowledge of the Company Act
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-driven, independent and proactive
- SAICSA graduate & member of ISCA