Corporate Secretarial Executive (Town, up to $4000)
- Attending and record Minutes of Remuneration Committee, Nomination Committee, Audit Committee and Board Meetings.
- Drafting and preparing of Directors Resolution and Minutes of Meetings.
- ACRA online filing like Annual Return and Change of Particulars of Managers, Directors and Secretary.
- Submitting of Stamp Duty with IRAS pertaining to tenancy agreement.
- Maintaining and updating of registers, Minutes of Meeting and Directors’ Resolution in Writing. of Corporate Announcements to SGX via SGX-Net
- Any other ad hoc secretarial duties
- Diploma/Degree in any related field
- Min 1 - 2 years’ of Corporate Secretarial experience
- Member of ICSA will be an added advantage
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills
- Able to work independently, as a team and manage expectations of different members to achieve desired results
- A people person who is able to engage and build rapport
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd