Corporate Secretarial Assistant
Confidential| Date Posted: 8-Aug-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Providing general clerical and administrative support including but not limited to handling phone calls, data entry, opening of new clients file code, generating invoices, sending out billing reminders to clients.
- Ensure proper filing and up keeping of corporate secretarial records including maintaining and updating statutory registers
- Prepare necessary documents for AGM, EGM, Incorporation of Company, liquidations, striking off.
- Assisting with the filing of annual returns and routine notification with ACRA
- Assisting in day-to-day routine duties and functions with minimum supervision
- 1 year experience in Corporate Secretarial duties including e-filing with ACRA.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Conversant with Microsoft words and excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in MS office applications i.e. Words and Excel
- ITE/GCE/Diploma in Business Administration or Diploma in Legal Studies from Polytechnic/Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
Please send us the full resume with photo including current and expected salary to :