Corporate Sales Mgr (Branded Audio Product, B2C, Clarke Quay, 5 days, Max $5K)
Our client is a leading lifestyle and innovative brand partner in Singapore and Asia.
- Successfully achieve or exceed quarterly individual pace/production goals based on assigned markets.
- Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat business through various efforts including prospecting, site tours, sales blitzes, prompt and competent follow-up on leads/referrals, use of reader board analysis, and networking in order to maximize room revenue to meet and/or exceed individual and team sales and revenue goals.
- Develop and continually enhance relationships with key accounts, community organizations and professional associations to maintain high visibility and increase market share.
- Successfully and consistently achieve minimum weekly sales activities requirements. Track all weekly sales activities including goal-to-current production status.
- Conduct telephone prospect , leads, and those accounts which you know to generate more Sales business
- Conduct sales presentations to clients and ownership verbally and using the latest technology
- Lead Follow up/ Lead generation
- Travel as needed, to complete personal sales calls and presentations to customers within your discipline/ region
- Be nimble, when writing the marketing action plans that you will create and complete
- Build creative proposals
- Negotiate and execute Contracts that are fair and profitable
- Singaporean or SPR only
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- Proficient in English and Chinese as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients
- Aggressive in Closing
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
- Experience in Audio products is essential or prior Sales experience in MNC’s, Corporate
- Team Player, Independent, Confident, Selling skills
Please attach your updated detailed resume with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Personnel Reg. No : R1880292