Corporate Sales Executive (Software)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 3-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
The candidate for this role will learn and develop skills and expertise in the world of partnerships, services or cloud solutions and gain valuable practical understanding and experience of working with people around the world. They will be nurtured with the ability to think strategically about new business models and solution selling to help us build compelling value propositions for company and their customers.
You will be working and learning from key leaders of company, along with partners to guide you through, align and coordinate resources to deliver the desired results.
The candidate must like to work with teams and people, not shy and not be afraid to clarify queries/doubts and should have the passion and motivation to be driven to learn; eventually he/she will provide value to the company via strategic planning, deal expertise etc. from the learning journey.
● Lead and grow go-to-market partnerships with partners globally
● Increase company's revenue influenced by partners
● Manage key partnerships areas namely - strategic development, stakeholder engagement plans, joint offerings, tactical execution and alignment of go-to-market functions
● Facilitate and coordinate go-to-market and internal supporting resources (incl. Legal, finance, etc.) to deliver desired outcomes
● Work closely with the customer experience team and internal functional leaders to drive action and build world class execution capability
● Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
● Travelling to SEA countries for working experiences
● A bachelor's degree or equivalent
● No experience required as training will be provided though 1 year of relevant experience will be an advantage
● Strong team player skills who is also an independent thinker
● Available to travel as when needed to SEA countries
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096