Corporate Sales Executive
- A role with regional exposure
- Fantastic work culture with a fun and exciting team
- Opportunity to accelerate your career
Our client is a Sales and Marketing company with a proven track record of implementing successful strategies for their clients. They pride on creating a conducive environment for their team to learn and develop and providing career progression for all.
You will be responsible for :
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Experience within Sales Training, would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd