CORPORATE SALES & EVENTS EXECUTIVE
- Promoting and selling our events packages to achieve monthly events sales target
- Responsible for generating new potential clients
- Contacting and meeting clients and closing business deal
- Events planning and coordination for functions
- To carry out any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post as directed
The normal work place will be @ East Cost HQ but attendance at RedDot BrewHouse @ Dempsey and Boat Quay during events will be required.
This position is well suited for an organized person who can handle multiple things at one time. The ideal candidate will be a positive person who possesses the following qualifications:
- Minimum a diploma or degree in relevant fields
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years working experience in events planning, sales or marketing
- Strong People Skills. Enjoys meeting people
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must enjoy working in F&B setting
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must enthusiastically represent RedDot BrewHouse by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
- Creative and enjoying thinking out of the box
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Interested candidates, please send in resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
RedDot Brewhouse Pte Ltd, Microbrewery & Restaurant