Corporate Sales – Business to Business
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, confident, fun and committed individuals to join our expanding Large Scale Events division.
You will be joining one of our most driven divisions and will work closely with senior decision makers from the world's largest and most innovative companies, matching their requirements with our uniquely tailored events.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be selling our strategic regional conferences across a range of sectors such as Infrastructure, Construction, Functional, Manufacturing, etc to leading multi-industry practitioners across the Asia Pacific region. As part of the team, you will develop a deep understanding of the current industry trends, generate leads and interact with key decision makers over the phone to ensure the success of our events. Your goal will be to close business and expand your portfolio of clients.
We provide high-calibre in-house training with excellent earnings through uncapped commissions, overrides and performance-related bonuses. There are outstanding career development opportunities, both in Singapore and abroad, with those demonstrating management potential and an aptitude for sales moving quickly up the promotional ladder.
How will we help you succeed?
This is an entry level program with full training provided.
- Your role starts with an intensive ‘training school’ where senior experts will give you the tools you need to succeed
- You’ll have daily interaction with your manager, who sits with their team and provides continuous coaching and mentoring throughout all stages of the program
- You’ll have a personalised training plan which is regularly updated and clear, transparent targets to reach the next step your career
If you are ambitious, target-driven, highly motivated and a fast learner, we would be excited to hear from you. Previous sales experience is not essential, however you must be able to communicate professionally and persuasively with senior level decision makers.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field
- Required language(s): English. Additional language will be preferred
- Great initiative – you come up with solutions to problems and have an immense drive to succeed
- Excellent time management skills and comfortable in a deadline driven role
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply.
If you meet the requirements, then please send your CV and covering letter to “MK", email address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]