Corporate Sales & Business Development Executive/manager
Family Dental Centre| Date Posted: 19-Sep-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
WORKING SCHEDULE: MON – FRI (9am -6pm)
- Develop and execute comprehensive business development plans aimed at expanding business to new accounts;
- Build rapport with potential new customers or existing contacts to grow the sales with long term and short-term results.
- Provide end to end support and act as a main point of contact for corporate partners.
- Meeting the KPIs set for business outcomes by the senior management.
- Compile competitor information and feedback to management on regular basis.
- Minimum Diploma in Business, Management or Marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience in Corporate Sales
- Proven working experience in corporate sales and/or business development, preferably in healthcare industry.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation with established contacts
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, analytical and operational skills
- Self-motivated with a true passion for building new businesses and drive for results
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced environment, balancing multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
Family Dental Centre