Corporate Sales, APAC
NewPower Worldwide is a leading global independent distributor of electronic components and finished goods. We are constantly seeking for dynamic and meticulous candidates to join us. Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package.
The role offers growth potential for the right candidate with the right attitude. Interested parties need to be high-energy, coachable and ready to work the phones. You must be well disciplined and organized. Comfort with the phone and excellent communication skills are a must.
** Work location: Toa Payoh**
- Work closely with team members to generation/seek out new lead pipeline and existing clients in South East Asia.
- Keeps abreast of the market dynamics and makes quick decisions to the changing market demand or competitors’ activities.
- Conduct market research, preparing the information and communicate with team with relevant data to assist in their sales.
- Delivering a positive customer experience while maximizing revenue and margin generation.
- Manage client relationships through active follow-ups on requests, with the aim of expanding the existing client relationships
- Possess strong planning, communication and negotiation skills; as well as good analytical skills.
- Has ability to motivate and persuade.
- Is dedicated, committed and hardworking.
- Results driven with strong attention to detail.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
- Strong work and team ethics, and a high level of integrity and dedication
- Accomplished independent worker, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results.
- Take on any other tasks as assigned
- Diploma or above.
- Experience in Electronics Components/IT Hardware field/technology is an advantage.
- Experience in electronics field/technology is an advantage.
- Strong cold calling, interpersonal, customer service oriented and problem solving skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin ((to handle queries and communicate effectively with our Mandarin speaking clients))
- Comfortable with dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic - Team oriented, self-started and results oriented.
- Mutli-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn.
- Indoor role.
- Singaporean only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
New Power Worldwide