Corporate Relations Cum Membership Services Executive
You will assist Books Kinokuniya, Singapore – Corporate Relations Division in dealing with retail marketing & events, social media management, membership services and other operational/administrative related work.
- Degree in any discipline, with a preference for related disciplines
- 2 years of work experience in retail marketing, social media management, membership services and customer service preferred
- Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply, experienced professionals are also welcomed
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced retail environment
- An energetic, resilient service-oriented team player who is able to work independently
- Possesses creativity, great initiative, strong interpersonal & organizational skills, good communication skills and meticulousness
- Effectively bilingual (spoken & written)
- Must be willing to work shift-based hours and on weekends and public holidays (including occasional extended hours) at retail storefronts for events, promotions and membership drive
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Good working conditions.
Interested candidates, please email or write in indicating the position you are applying for with your detailed resume, contact number and expected salary to:
The HR and Training Division
Kinokuniya Book Stores of Singapore Pte. Ltd.
391B Orchard Road, #13-08 Ngee Ann City Tower B
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Kinokuniya Book Stores of Singapore Pte. Ltd