Corporate Planning, Assistant Manager - HEALTHCARE
The incumbent will facilitate key leadership meetings, ensures work plan and strategic project submissions are supported with required data, projections and justifications. He/She provides critical secretariat support for strategic work plan projects in areas of coordination and analysis needed to ensure high quality project implementation and delivery.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop and maintain an efficient format for key leadership meetings that facilitate strategic review and decisions that are supported by relevant analysis or benchmarked data.
- Provides timely summary of work plan implementation for HOD for review
- Ensures effective meeting management and succinct minutes of meeting, preparation of management reports and presentation slides.
- Follow-up on key action items to ensure they are closed and completed
- Manage the list of Department documentation including meeting schedules, agendas and ensuring that they are updated and accessible
- Create necessary structures for Department effectiveness; Capturing and sharing knowledge and lessons learnt from project engagements
- Develop positive working relationship with the project stakeholders
- Analyse and highlight any potential concerns on the projects
- Taking on any additional administrative projects to facilitate smooth project implementation and delivery
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors in Business, Finance or any relevant disciplines
- 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Resourceful and proactive team player with excellent planning and analytical skills, who is able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- An excellent communicator who is able to interact effectively with formal and informal networks
- Excellent organisational abilities with strong business writing skills
- Relevant experience in healthcare advantageous is desirable but not essential
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd